Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, ultimately authoritative Word of God.
- We believe the Apostles’ Creed is a truthful statement of Biblical faith.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is deity, that He was born of a virgin, that we are redeemed by His atoning death through His shed blood, that He bodily resurrected and ascended into Heaven, and that he will come again in power and great glory.
- We believe that people are saved through a direct, personal encounter with the risen Lord, at which time they are regenerated by the Holy Spirit. This event we hold to be an experience, rather than a doctrinal supposition.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whom Christ indwells each believer, enabling them to live a godly life of obedience as they reach for maturity.
- We believe the Holy Spirit unites all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that together they form one body, the church.